Health & Safety Policy Statement
Management believe that health and safety should have equal importance to quality, cost, production and morale. It accepts its responsibility to provide a working environment where all risks have been identified and measures taken to minimise if not remove them altogether.
Management will take all reasonably practical steps to meet this responsibility paying particular attention to:
- The provision and maintenance of plant and systems of work that are safe and without risks to health, the environment, to employees and any other person likely to be affected by work activities.
- Proper arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- The provision of information, instruction, training and supervision to assist all employees to avoid injury and contribute positively to their own safety and health at work, with adequate communication of information, instruction and supervision, to avoid injury to any other person likely to be affected.
- The provision of a safe place of work and environment, which has safe access and does not present a risk to health to any person.
- The provision of adequate welfare arrangements.
This policy can only be successful with the active co-operation of all employees. Management therefore believe that it is the responsibility of all employees to perform their assigned duties safely by following established safe working procedures, using proper safety equipment and by reporting or correcting unsafe acts or conditions.
Health & Safety Policy Statement 26.27 Kb