Churngold have been awarded a £1.5m Earthworks and Remediation package in Macclesfield by M&J Evans.
150,000m2 residential development across two parcels of land.
Scope of works:
- Topsoil strip and deposit on site.
- Excavation and removal of low-lying organic material and deposit on site.
- Management of existing watercourse running across the scheme, together with multiple live land drains.
- 30,000m3 Cut & fill in line with Series 600 SHW.
- Borrow pit / area cut to meet programme requirements.
- Management of made ground under an MMP.
- Capping protection layer to road box prior to M&J installing sewers.
- Formation of swale 7,500m2.